Sunday, March 27, 2011

{feature}



I don't normally do this but I wanted to feature a blog that I'm currently obligated to follow:


The author is my husband, Adrian, and he is not an artist wanting to share his portfolio. He's always had an interest in photography and enjoyed the idea of having a space to share and document his thoughts, interests, etc. through images...kind of like a picture journal. Images are posted on Sunday afternoons (because that's the only time he doesn't have something to do!) Even though he isn't artistically inclined, I'm looking forward to seeing how his visual journey progresses.

2 comments:

Mike Sekowski said...

Added, and good to hear! So many vibrant colours in your recent posts, unlike the view from my window! Hopefully, summer is just around the corner.

Arlene John-Chuan said...

Awesome! Thanks, Mike. And yes, thinking a lot about warmer weather lately.